How To Build Your Own Real Estate App Like Zillow?
In this modern digital era, a successful business or organization cannot survive or thrive without a prominent online presence. The modern digital world has been focused on mobility, with the growing popularity of smartphones, tablets, laptops, and all things mobile and mobile application.
As the world is slowly recovering from the ravages of the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses across various industries are slowly getting back on track. But regardless of the industry or the sector, or even the size and nature of the business, a prominent online presence is crucial for the growth and success of any enterprise in today’s time.
The real estate sector is no exception to that as well. Businesses and professionals in real estate have come to agree that a notable digital presence is crucial for their business, with more and more people using mobile phones and the Internet to connect with real estate dealers. Therefore, many companies are looking for channels like websites and apps for their real estate business.
Many real estate businesses hire reliable professionals or look for a trustworthy mobile app development company that can help them build a real estate app like Zillow. And that is the first and most important step to building a real estate application: hiring the right professionals for the job.
The Best Apps In The Market And The Benefits Of Real Estate Applications
There are numerous specialized apps available for the real estate market, and a few of them are extremely popular amongst people. Some of the most popular real estate apps in the market right now are:
A great online presence is not the only reason real estate companies want to build their real estate applications. There are several other benefits as well. Let us take a look at these:
● Real estate apps can deliver exceptional results within a very short time.
● They can help present proper and accurate listings that are very appealing to the target audience.
● Brokers and agents can reach out to their customers any time they want, making both parties more accessible and facilitating easier communication.
● Apps enable fast and efficient property searches for customers in a hassle-free manner.
● It helps establish a commendable and robust brand identity for the business.
● It enables better customer support, services, and enhanced communication.
● It increases the speed of processing sales and other property transactions.
The Basic Purposes And Functionalities Of A Real Estate Application
Building a real estate app that is as good as any top app in the market needs the involvement of experienced and expert professionals. Hiring a specialist, reputed, and experienced mobile app design company is the best choice if you need the perfect real estate application for your business.
While the experts will know the best, there are a few basic but essential purposes of any real estate app. Let us take a look at some functionalities and objectives of any good real estate application:
● A huge real estate database
● Rent and sales offer all under one roof in a categorized manner.
● A search engine with a wide range of filters.
● Complete information and details about every accommodation, which may also include 3D tours.
● A mortgage calculator
● Ability to receive messages and notifications instantly to ensure quick follow-up.
● Ability to control listings, monitor transactions, show houses, and finalize real estate deals.
Creating Your Own Real Estate Application
Making an app like Zillow would mean taking the best of the platform and building something unique and effective. A specialist mobile app development company can help you create a unique and functional real estate app to take your business to higher levels of success.
To begin with, first, let’s take a look at the “must-have” features of any real estate app:
● User login and profile: A user login and sign-up page and the user profile (in a secure database) are non-negotiable.
● A search engine with a database: This is a must and has many filters. Filters may include things like property type, location, price, square footage, amenities, etc.
● Listings: Getting good listings and many listings is crucial for the growth and popularity of your app. For this, you may need to use the Multiple Listing Services database and other listing platforms and integrate them into your database. You may also use your resources or collaborate with other property owners, brokers, agents, and agencies.
● Listing features: The listing features would need to include a description, photos, price, and even a geo-map or interactive location feature to help users find the exact location of a property.
● Messenger: A feature where buyers, sellers, and brokers can communicate with each other is another must-have for the app.
Telling a mobile app development company will help you build an app like Zillow for your business, seamlessly getting all you need. The cost and time taken to develop such an application would depend on the complexities of the project, the kind of functionalities and features you need, your budget, and a variety of other factors.
Consult with the professionals you hire to get a complete idea of every aspect of building a real estate application like Zillow.